We ( ExactDating.ExactProduct.com ) take the privacy rights of users of the Website (http://ExactDating.ExactProduct.com) very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
"Personal Information" means any information about you which is personally identifiable which may include (but might not be limited to) your name, telephone number, email address and any other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Website at any time.
"Personal Information" that we store:
- Email Address
- Interest/Description that you can add from your account
WHEN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEEDED?
We may collect and process Personal Information when:
- You provide Account Information when you register or sign in to your user account with us.
- You view a product, store profile, brand, etc. on our Website.
- You make a complaint or enquiry or provide feedback to us.
WHEN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- When you register for an account and when you sign in.
- When you want to participate to our Newsletter, User Ratings and Reviews, Price alerts or in any competition, promotion, prize draw or survey on the Website or to inform you of changes to any of these services.
- When you view products, stores, reviews, visit merchant or buying a product.
- To analyse use of the Website including user demographics, interest and behaviour to optimise the services we offer.
- To investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions by or relating to you.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES!
We may share your Personal Information to select and trusted third parties who may use your Personal Information to serve you content that may be of interest to you. These third parties are not permitted to share or sell your information to anyone else.
We may share some aggregated information about the Website users, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters to reputable third parties but these details will not include any information personally identifying you.
We share your Personal Information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions or where required by law.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO EDIT/REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You can edit your account information and preferences at any time.
Regarding the Newsletter, you will have to send an email to us in order to remove you from our Newsletter.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We only hold Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes of a good working of the Website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE?
We use security systems that the server offers to secure Personal Information. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with us.
We do not guarantee any performence of securying the Personal Information and we are not responsible for anyking of hacker attack or server interruption.